Friday 3 February 2017

Semester 2. Week 1. Practicing Tableaux, Photographs.

In order to practice the art of tableaux, myself and some classmates got together to take some photographs on campus.We didn't pick a specific theme, but upon reflection, I think it illustrates university life well (bar figure 4, one would hope).

It took about 25 minutes in total to get all of the images done and Carolina sent us the files the same day, so the process was quick. It was good to collaborate with other members of the group and I hope to do so with projects in the future.

My favourite photographs are figure 3 and figure 4. They, in my opinion, have the most life in them. I plan to paint one of these photographs tomorrow or Sunday, which you will see in my next post!

(1)


(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

(6)

Photo Credit: 
- Karolina Sedilekova

Participation Credit: 
- Karolina Sedilekova
- Kristina Krchmanova
- Carys Pinches
- Nikita Bidwell
- Kayleigh Fletcher

Location:
- St John's Campus, Henwick Grove, Worcester

No comments:

Post a Comment